Model timing out

I've noticed that in the past few days, I've been getting timed out of my model more often. What's going on with that? Should I speak to my Workspace Admin?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• sarah
    Answer ✓
    Anaplan reduced the time-out from 12 hours to 30 minutes, keeping in line with industry security best practices.
    The timer starts when a user stops navigating or entering data in Anaplan (stops communicating with the Anaplan server). If a user simply clicks to another tab/module, they will reset the timer.
    Some users have found that they can be inactive for up to 40 minutes before the automatic logout occurs.
    This change is implemented system wide and can not be modified by customer.

Please let us know if you are experiencing any other time-out issues with a support ticket -- support@anaplan.com -- so we can quickly resolve the issue for you!

Answers

• I'm sure this will do nothing, but I just want to put forth my opinion that 30 minutes is way too short, especially if I'm working in multiple tabs/models (which is normal). Having to interrupt my schedule every 30 minutes or so to click in all of my open tabs is SUPER annoying.