Our Anaplan FP7A project went live recently and we are using ALM for change management. Below are some pointers which might help:
1) Restrict workspace admin assess to very few (1 each for each function)
2) Users need to submit story for any new enhancement or change
3) Have bi-weekly release cycle
4) Follow Agile diligently and have regular standups & reviews
5) Create a change tracker module to track the changes (change id, story number, development & testing, approvals etc). Revision tags in Anaplan model has to sync with change tracker module.
I have already submitted enhancement request for more granular transports (Enhance ALM to pick and choose objects to sync with production). Please provide your feedback to below post.
+1 408 707 8834