User Access Creation Control

Hi,

How can we restrict the users having modeler access so that they should not be able to add users to the workspace except a few ? The user addition access should be given to few users and restricted for others. Is there a way to do it ?

Answers

• HI @RahulSahoo,

Please restrict the Workspace Admin access to the users who don't want to have back end access. In users tab, scroll towards your right, you would be able to see that option. Just disable it.

Do have a look at the summary table for clarification.

https://help.anaplan.com/anapedia/Content/Modeling/Users/User_Access_Summary_Table.html?_ga=2.83797846.1904195489.1566197408-12490589.1530592713

I hope this helps!

Regards,

Kavin.

• We wanted to restrict it even for the users having workspace admin acess i.e modeler access. Only selected users having modeler access should have the option of adding users. Is there a way ?

• HI @RahulSahoo,

No, there is no such options. Create separate Roles based on the visibility and assign it to the users. Typically no users should have access to the back end and they can access the system only via dashboards. May I know the reason for giving end users(Apart from IT persons) WA who are not supposed to have.

Until and unless if the users are not doing any model building activities please don't give WA access. Create roles and thru that restrict access and use it further.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Regards,

Kavin.