datetime

hi guys, I am just starting . . . . perhaps stupid question: is it possible to display the datetime on a dashboard when an action button has been pushed ?? Herman

Tagged:

Answers

• Hi Herman,

If I understand your question, are you trying to replicate something like Excel's NOW or TODAY formula?
    As far as I know, there is no such formula yet in Anaplan. Pressing an action button can produce different results depending on the Action dedicated for that button.

I know someone created a workaround for this by referring to Excel using Anaplan Connect. The idea is to copy the result of NOW or TODAY function from Excel to Anaplan as a result of that Action button.
    Not sure if this is what you are looking for.

Regards,
    Leo
  • [quote=Leo Tadjudin]Hi Herman,

If I understand your question, are you trying to replicate something like Excel's NOW or TODAY formula?
    As far as I know, there is no such formula yet in Anaplan. Pressing an action button can produce different results depending on the Action dedicated for that button.

I know someone created a workaround for this by referring to Excel using Anaplan Connect. The idea is to copy the result of NOW or TODAY function from Excel to Anaplan as a result of that Action button.
    Not sure if this is what you are looking for.

Regards,
    Leo[/quote]This has also been requested as an enhancement. Refer to the recent thread https://community.anaplan.com/forums/-/message_boards/message/2908476