1.3.3.1 ERROR WHILE IMPORTING REGION DATA

Hi,

I'm trying to import region data into a flat file in the given L2 data hub model. while doing so I'm getting some error saying "Invalid Code". I have attached the screenshot of source data and all the steps for the same. Any help in this regard would be helpful.

Moreover, I want to understand when my source data has 2 columns why during the mapping there is three fields, and what exactly to be added in the property list named Region Flat.

Thanks.

Answers

• @Rakesh_24_7 ,

Are you trying to load into a numbered list?

-Sandeep

• Hi @Rakesh_24_7 ,

Before importing u can try giving All Regions  in Top level Item for G1 Region list in configure list tab . 

While importing u can give Name or Code and also u can opt for Name for the import to happen Since we are matching both . 

And always when importing in to List , the matching criteria will always be three .  which is Item , Parent , Code ( Additionally list Subset , list properties column ) .

If we have a lower hierarchy item we would match parent as well while importing . 

Whenever we are importing data to those particular columns then only these columns are useful . Otherwise we should keep those columns blank for matching . 

Please let me know it is working and any further assistance is needed . 

Regards,

Puneeth HP

Success is the Intersection of Dreams and Hardwork!