1.4.3 Activity: Create System Module: Product not importing in the correct column

Shanlovin
Contributor

1.4.3 Activity: Create System Module: Product not importing in the correct column

Hello! Im wondering if someone can help me with this matter. 

I am trying to import the SKU list in this model but the product are not importing in the correct column. (see screenshoots attached) Everything else appears to have imported correctly. Please assist.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sobaid
Contributor

Re: 1.4.3 Activity: Create System Module: Product not importing in the correct column

Hi, I think you mapped the SKU Flat as code, please make it SKU and the other as column headers, and you are good to go!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
bhatjaved
Frequent Contributor

Re: 1.4.3 Activity: Create System Module: Product not importing in the correct column

@Shanlovin 

Your mapping seems incorrect ,please map them correctly and it should map products with the source

sobaid
Contributor

Hi, I think you mapped the SKU Flat as code, please make it SKU and the other as column headers, and you are good to go!
Shanlovin
Contributor

Thank you!