3.3.7.2 Add DCA to INV01 Inventory Ordering

Hi,

As it is mentioned in the activity to highlight the weeks when the line items are checked.I am unable to do this.

Can someone  please help me?

please find the attached.

Answers

• Hi Manisha,

I can probably help you out. Might be good to schedule a short meeting. You can send me an email if you'd like.
  • Thank you!
    sure. I will send you a mail.

-Manisha.K
  • Hi,

regarding this activity i am not able to get what i needs to do, some one please guide me to move further.

DCA.png

• Hi,

after trying couple of hours i got it and able to do it.  Love to learn Anaplan. Awesome feel.

gharivinaykumar_0-1617727769006.png

G Hari Vinay Kumar

• Hi ,

Please check my version of DCA  which i have done. everything working fine but not sure weather below formula correct or not. Please check and suggest me if wrong.

Submit Purchase Order - Write?

Formula writen for DCA:- IF NOT 'INV01 Inventory Ordering'.Submit Purchase Order Request? AND NOT 'INV01 Inventory Ordering'.Override Suggested Order Amount? AND
    NOT 'INV01 Inventory Ordering'.Override Shipping Method? THEN FALSE ELSE TRUE

'Override Shipping - Write?'

Formula Writen for DCA:- IF 'INV01 Inventory Ordering'.Submit Purchase Order Request? AND
    'INV01 Inventory Ordering'.Override Shipping Method? THEN TRUE ELSE FALSE

Override Amount - Write?

IF 'INV01 Inventory Ordering'.Submit Purchase Order Request? AND 'INV01 Inventory Ordering'.Override Suggested Order Amount? THEN TRUE ELSE FALSE

As per instructions i have done.  

Below is the my version which i have done by above formulaes:-

gharivinaykumar_0-1617797057889.png

My actual Concern is After creating page Product Replenishment UX page. As per Instructions  Page should looks like below :- 

gharivinaykumar_1-1617797323273.png

But my version page looks like below.  only when i check submit purchase order request check box then only i am able to see the details. 

gharivinaykumar_2-1617797530401.png

Please guide me on this. 

• Could you please share whats the solution of this?