ANAPLAN API 1.3 WTH PYTHON || IMPORT FAILED

Hi All,

I am trying to import an file into Anaplan. I have run the import action using python. I am getting status code 200 and when i have checked import status it's showing successful but the data load is not happened in the module. Kindly help 

PFAimage.png

Thanks,

Sai

Answers

• image.png

This is the code i had used

• Assuming this is a file import action that you are trying to run, given the inclusion of the importData metadata object. 

Are you running the appropriate method/call to actually upload the data, prior to running the actual import? Couldn't see that anywhere in your script. 

• I was trying to upload file in import script. from the reply i think i choosen wrong script to perform the task. so does i have to run chunk upload?

fileData = {
    'id' : '',
    'name' : '',
    'chunkCount' : ,
    'delimiter' : '',
    'encoding' : '',
    'firstDataRow' : ,
    'format' : '',
    'headerRow' : ,
    'separator' : ''
    }

if yes i was not aware of these paramenters. could you give brieif detail how the can be filled based on the uploading file

Thanks in Advance
  • Hi @sai_anil_peddi 

To get these parameters , use the script 'getFiles.py'. For further reference , please visit  https://community.anaplan.com/t5/How-To/Using-Python-3-with-the-Anaplan-API/ta-p/33150#toc-hId--50002751

Regards,

Aakash Sachdeva