Access to archived models

It looks like archived models are not accessible to an new administrator if the specific administrator user login did not exist in the system when the model was archived. I can see that we have 77 odd models in various states through the tenent administration module. However as an administrator I can only access 40 of them, as the reminder have been archived, i am assuming prior to my joining the company. How do i get access to these archived models ,without having to get another administrator to restore them and add me to the user list for each model? Also is there an easy way to identify when a model has been archived and by whom? Cheers Alan

Answers

• Hi Alan,

Are you sure the archived models belong to a workspace to which you currently have access?  Just a possibility, maybe they were archived from a different workspace than one you are currently using.  

-Chris Weiss
  • Hi Chris
    We have only had one workspace until a couple of days ago, so all the  models were archived from that single workspace.

Alan
  • Hi Alan,
    Thanks for clarifying. In any of your current models are you indicated as a a Workspace Admin (checkbox on your user record) for the workspace which the inaccessible models are located? 

-Chris Weiss
  • Hi Chris
    Yes. I am the workspace administrator.
    Alan
  • Hi Alan,

Thanks for humoring my questions, sounds like you've done all the right steps.  If you're certain that the models weren't deleted instead of archived (never, ever delete a model), then it sounds like only Anaplan support or another workspace admin can help you, sorry!!  If you find another solution or Anaplan support provides further clarity can you please post here to help others who may stumble across this thread?  Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

-Chris Weiss
  • Thanks Chris
    I'll log a ticket with Support
    Cheers
    Alan
  • Hi Alan,

Were Anaplan support able to find a solution to this problem? I am currently facing a similar situation within my organisation, so would be great to hear whether you got it resolved.

Callum