Actuals not pulling through

NB
Contributor
Contributor

Actuals not pulling through

Hi All, 

I am trying to pull actual values into P&L module using a mapping module. However the values are not transferring across.

Details:

I have created a line item sub-set from P&L module, which is dimension-ed by time and versions.

P&L module

P&L.JPG

Mapping module

I have also built a mapping module to map the GL code ( List) to the P&L using list formatted line items without time or versions as dimensions. The mapping module is dimension-ed by GL Accounts & code.

Actual version is displaying editable cells and values are not pulling through. Switch over is enable for March 19.

Thanks in advance for your help

Naveed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIGNESH.M
Super Contributor

Hi @NB ,

Can you check the formula scope column in the blueprint view for the line item in target module, Formula scope should be ALL VERSIONS.

~Vignesh M

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
DavidSmith
Community Boss

Hi

Can you post a screenshot and dimension details of the source, mapping module and target modules

This will help us identify the issue and solution

Thanks

David

NB
Contributor
Contributor

Hi David, 

Please see below.

Mapping module

Mapping.JPG

P&L module: Target

P&L.JPG

Actuals upload - Source

Actuals upload -.JPG

Thanks in advance for your help.

Naveed

VIGNESH.M
Super Contributor

Hi @NB ,

Can you check the formula scope column in the blueprint view for the line item in target module, Formula scope should be ALL VERSIONS.

~Vignesh M

NB
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, Vignesh.

That solved it.

DavidSmith
Community Boss

@NB 

One other point, you also shouldn't need the SELECT statement - The top level for Stations will automatically pull in the totals

David

NB
Contributor
Contributor

True, I have deleted select out.

Thanks
N