Actuals

Hi,

Please could you help me understand which setting i have incorrectly which is populating my actuals in advance in image 1? Image 2 is correct.

lcapon_0-1629982582938.png

lcapon_1-1629982729509.png

Tagged:

Answers

• Check if your switchover is at Sep 21. Switchover settings are located in versions settings

• @lcapon 

Are you using IF ELSE statements on TIME dimension? If so then it is worth taking a look at

Misbah

• @KirillKuznetsov 

Switchover doesn't apply to Actuals. Its the other way around - copying data from Actuals to any other Version member

Misbah

• Sorry, i read your image incorrectly. Could you please show the formula?
  • Thanks - the IF statements in place are an exact replica in both screen shots.

I dont know what else is driving this.

• You are correct, I didn't see the page selector value
  • Are you refering to this section?

lcapon_0-1629985334672.png

• @lcapon 

No, Go to Module blueprint mode and share the formula that is being used in the line item. You don't need to share the numbers related to it - just the formula will be enough

Misbah

• lcapon_0-1629987378219.png

FTE - IF Current Employee THEN 'ES005 Employee Details'.FTE ELSE 0

Mat Leave - IF 'ES005 Employee Details'.'Maternity/Long Term Sick Start' <= END() AND 'ES005 Employee Details'.'Maternity/Long Term Sick End' >= START() THEN 'ES005 Employee Details'.FTE ELSE 0

Head Count - IF Current Employee THEN 1 ELSE 0

Mat Leave Head Count - IF 'ES005 Employee Details'.'Maternity/Long Term Sick Start' <= END() AND 'ES005 Employee Details'.'Maternity/Long Term Sick End' >= START() THEN 1 ELSE 0

Vehicle Allocation - IF 'ES005 Employee Details'.'Car/Van Allocation' THEN 1 * Head Count ELSE 0

• @lcapon 

Which specific line item were you looking at when you posted the query?