Add conditional formatting

Highlighted
Contributor

Add conditional formatting

hi, 

in the activity of level2 sprint 3 model building, I am supposed to use conditional formatting in Ending Inventory line item based on Safety Stock Target values for different Product SKU (display Ending Inventory as red when the value is less than the Safety Stock Target value) but I am not able to set minimum and maximum values as different SKU have Different Safety Stock Target values.

Screenshot (40)_LI.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Re: Add conditional formatting

@swapnil_J 

I might be wrong but as far as I know Ending Inventory doesn't need to be formatted. Only Safety Stock Exception Count was supposed to be formatted. Can you please show us what is the requirement?

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi Misbah,

Screenshot (42)_LI.jpg

I think I should add another line item which compares the values in Ending Inventory and Safety Stock Target line items and use the value for conditional formatting.

Highlighted
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Hi Swapnil,

Yes that's correct
Add another line item with the formula:
IF Ending Inventory < Safety Stock Target then 1 ELSE 0
Then use this line item for conditionally formatting the Ending Inventory line item

The advantage with the static value of 1 is that now you can easily set the minimum and maximum value to 0 and 1 respectively and not worry about the actual difference in the inventory and safety stock

Regards,
Anirudh

Regards,
Anirudh