After getting the Certified Model Builder Certification

Markcol
Frequent Contributor

After getting the Certified Model Builder Certification

Hi,

I finally managed to get the Certified Model Builder Certification a few days ago. A big thank you to all Anaplan Community members, especially the professionals who responded quickly when I needed help during my Anaplan journey.

Now I need your help again. So, what kind of a path and which resources would you recommend me to use from now on so that I can consolidate the knowledge I learned in Anaplan and contribute to the real business world better.

All the best,

Mark

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JaredDolich

@Markcol 

There are generally 3 paths you can take from here, all depends on your interests. Here are some ideas:

• Full time employment. The market for Anaplan modelers is hot right now. Check out the job postings here. Anaplan is also hiring so make sure you check out their opportunities too.
  • Consulting. Honestly, the best way to learn more about opportunities at these consulting firms is to reach out to them via LinkedIn and introduce yourself and express an interest in wanting to talk to them about what it's like to be an Anaplan consultant. From there, you might land a job! Visit their website too so you can determine if the culture is the right fit for you. To be honest, this is how I got started. I was in a position to do volunteer work for some of the partners and I was able to convince them to put me on a project, or two...
  • Training & Community Work. Not mutually exclusive but one worth considering. You're already familiar with the community and its here that I would recommend you spend some time. Try answering some of the questions. I promise you'll learn a lot. When I started I didn't know any of the answers so it forced me to go model things out myself. Try it!

Jared Dolich

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JaredDolich

@Markcol 

There are generally 3 paths you can take from here, all depends on your interests. Here are some ideas:

• Full time employment. The market for Anaplan modelers is hot right now. Check out the job postings here. Anaplan is also hiring so make sure you check out their opportunities too.
  • Consulting. Honestly, the best way to learn more about opportunities at these consulting firms is to reach out to them via LinkedIn and introduce yourself and express an interest in wanting to talk to them about what it's like to be an Anaplan consultant. From there, you might land a job! Visit their website too so you can determine if the culture is the right fit for you. To be honest, this is how I got started. I was in a position to do volunteer work for some of the partners and I was able to convince them to put me on a project, or two...
  • Training & Community Work. Not mutually exclusive but one worth considering. You're already familiar with the community and its here that I would recommend you spend some time. Try answering some of the questions. I promise you'll learn a lot. When I started I didn't know any of the answers so it forced me to go model things out myself. Try it!

Jared Dolich
Markcol
Frequent Contributor

Thank you very much @JaredDolich for your quick response.

Regards,

Mark