All Periods amount not updating when time range updated for module

Hi

I have created Module A previously with timeframe FY19 to FY22:

ddevine_1-1629375271101.png

The total of a line item for FY19 to FY22 is 36.

The total of this line item for FY20 to FY22 is 29.

As regards, the "All Periods" amount:

Module A shows a total of 36 when I set the time frame for that particular module to "FY19 to FY22", as expected.

But Module A also shows a total of 36 when I amend the time frame for that particular module to "FY20 to FY22".

It should be 29.

I have created a new Module, Module B, initially with time frame "FY20 to FY22", before pulling in any data.

Then when I pulled in the data, the "All Periods" amount, was correct at 29.

Is there a way to correct the "All Periods" amount for Module A, without having to re-create it, as I have many dashboards relying on Module A that I would have to rebuild?

Thanks,

Declan

Tagged:

Answers

• Hi @ddevine 

I couldn't simulate what you experienced below.

But perhaps you can try to 'reset' the time range, by unchecking the 'Total of All' of the time range, before turning it back on?

Thanks,

LipChean

• Thanks LipChean

I found the issue - I had set the time range for the module correctly (FY20-FY22), but the line items within the module still contained the old time range (FY19-FY22).

So the module time range doesn't flow through to the line items when changed.

Regards,

Declan

• @ddevine wrote:

Hi

I have created Module A previously with timeframe FY19 to FY22:

ddevine_1-1629375271101.png

The total of a line item for FY19 to FY22 is 36.

The total of this line item for FY20 to FY22 is 29.

As regards, the "All Periods" amount:

Module A shows a total of 36 when I set the time frame for that particular module to "FY19 to FY22", as expected.

But Module A also shows a total of 36 when I amend the time frame for that particular module to "FY20 to FY22".

It should be 29.

I have created a new Module, Module B, initially with time frame "FY20 to FY22", before pulling in any data.

Then when I pulled in the data, the "All Periods" amount, was correct at 29.

Is there a way to correct the "All Periods" amount for Module A, without having to re-create it, as I have many dashboards relying on Module A that I would have to rebuild?

Thanks,

Declan

hello,

Please read below article, It's may help you.

https://help.anaplan.com/3d477887-b264-4105-b3b7-5fcad2af1255-Time-Period-Selection mygiftcardsite