Anaplan + Boomi Integration

Hi Team,

I have flow which runs using Boomi. In this flow data being pushed from DB to Anaplan (upload). While running this flow, i'm getting below error message. 

[1001] cannot parse the JSON response.
HTTP Response: Unable to complete the HTTP call due to a communication error with the remote server. sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path validation failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: validity check failed

Any help?

Thanks,

BS

Answers

• Hi @Santosh,

Former Anaplan Support member and Certified Master Anaplanner here. I have seen the PKIX error in the past. This is tied to a "trust" issue in the relationship between the CA Certificate and Java KeyStore.

Does your network go through a proxy?

See the thread here, your IT team may find it useful, particularly the attached document in my response. Let me know if this helps.

https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Anaplan-Platform/Regarding-Anaplan-Connect-Script-issue-while-intrection-to/td-p/102814

• This help but when I run same process after couple of minutes it runs fine. If it's certificate issue, the process should not complete.

Thanks,

BS

• Hey Santosh, I have seen instances where this can give you a false sense- the reason is sometimes the proxy can inadvertently allow the action to run sometimes and not others - causing an intermittent issue.

What I would do is double check with your IT team and Boomi team if the action is passing through a specific proxy. You will need to call it out explicitly. 

Otherwise the IT team can force the trust relationship with Anaplan.