Anaplan Connect - Proxy setting in Import Script .

Dear Expert , 

As suggested in Anaplan Connect to Whitelist api.anaplan.com and auth.anaplan.com . But due to security policy client is not willing to do the same . 

Is their any ways in Script where I can use different URL prvided by my Security team to use as below for Example...

Can we use a different url like www.XXXX.ws.ABC.com/API instead of api.anplan.com in the script. The URL www.XXXX.ws.ABC.com/API will convert to api.anaplan.com when it hits the internet.

Or 

Anaplan Connect -> api.anaplan.com & auth.anaplan.com (via zproxy.ABC.com on port XXXX) . So , If we want to use api.anaplan.com and auth.anaplan.com can we mention proxy and port in the script somewhere. 

Kindly Advice , Awaiting your helpful support.

Warm Regards

ShailD

Answers

• If you specify a proxy URL using the "-via" option, Anaplan Connect will create a tunnelled connection through that proxy. Some proxies require authentication, and there is an additional option to pass credentials.

• Hi Ben ,

Kindly Share me the Dummy Script , who to pass Via statement please . Just want to to check will it work then in that way which you Suggested ? 

Warm Regards

Shailneder