Anaplan Excel Add-in 3.4 Error

Hi All,

A colleague of mine is working with a report in Excel using the Anaplan Add-in version 3.4 and is receiving the attached error even when opening the spreadsheet. On other occasions when she clicks on the Anaplan ribbon in Excel the spreadsheet crashes without an error message.

She had issues with Excel crashing just prior to the Anaplan add-in crashing so that might be a contributing factor.

Has anyone encountered this error before? 

Regards,

Michael

Best Answer

• MagaliP
    Answer ✓

Hi, I am sorry to hear about this.

I would recommend using the latest version as we have made great improvements in terms of stability and you'll benefit from all the new functionalities.

If that doesn't solve the issue, please contact Anaplan Support - in series 4, you can go to "Help" and then "Contact Support" to send a pre-populated email.

Answers

• @mmoloney 

Adding extension pro @MagaliP for more expertise.

I haven't seen that error before, not even with 3.4. But what I can tell you is that 4.0 series works pretty well. Is it possible to upgrade your colleague's version? Well worth it if possible.

• Hi All, 

Thanks for the replies. Our IT department has notified me that we can upgrade our Excel Add-in version to 4.2 now so hoping that the issue is sorted once my colleague upgrades.

Thanks

Michael