Anaplan Tutoring or Training available?

neg177
Regular Contributor

Anaplan Tutoring or Training available?

Hi,

I have been using Anaplan for a year and a half now and would like to know if there is actual training with another experienced Anaplan Trainer available? This has been a very much self taught journey and I have learned a lot, but there are certain model building skills and tricks I feel I would need to learn from an experienced builder verses trial and error by myself. I would like to know if there are live or one on one sessions available when it comes to learning model building in Anaplan? 

Thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Misbah

Re: Anaplan Tutoring or Training available?

@neg177 

All these are paid services. Anaplan too offers you good instructor led model building activities. 

We at Miz Logix too offer instructor led model building activities. To know more reach out to us at info@mizlogix.com

Thanks,

Misbah

Miz Logix

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Misbah

@neg177 

All these are paid services. Anaplan too offers you good instructor led model building activities. 

We at Miz Logix too offer instructor led model building activities. To know more reach out to us at info@mizlogix.com

Thanks,

Misbah

Miz Logix

Holter415
New Contributor

Experience the full-suite of free, on-demand training available through the Anaplan Learning Center.
neg177
Regular Contributor

I will reach out!

Thank you so much