Anaplan sales planning with AI

Highlighted
Contributor

Anaplan sales planning with AI

Anaplan yesterday announced that now platform has capability of AI predictions  for sales planning

I am not able to find any documentation or anything on platform 

does anyone have idea where to find it?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Re: Anaplan sales planning with AI

Here's the link to the announcement. There was a mention in the partner update.

There's a contact at Anaplan at the end of this post. You might try emailing her.

Just go to app hub and search on Anaplan's applications.

Maybe one of these?

SalesForecastingApps1.png

Jared Dolich
Highlighted

I believe this is referencing the optimizer in a sale planning use case as where is mentions prioritization this is a reference to the optimizer capability?

Is this your view @JaredDolich ? 

Thanks,

Usman

Highlighted

Thanks @usman.zia,

It does sound like an optimizer app but hard to say.

In terms of ML, I've been able to do a lot of regression algorithms but not any that require iteration, like most classification algorithms (clustering, segmentation). Those I usually do outside of Anaplan.

So, I guess this piqued my interest. Is this an app that can be seen in the app hub? Since this was a link shared with the partners I'm assuming it's something we can take a look at. Same as @abhay.kanik I'm not sure where to look. 

Unfortunately, I don't have access to the optimizer. I think you have to be part of an enterprise license.

Jared Dolich
Highlighted

@JaredDolich  it is possible to do iterations using the time dimension but you have to think of it not as time but as the dimension which iterates. I have only done this once before in an extreme case and would not advise it! But it was interesting to experiment! 

Thanks,

Usman