AnaplanClient.bat is not recognized as internal or external command, operable program or batch file

Hi Team,

Could you please, assist with this problem? 

@echo off
rem example.

Set AnaplanUser="example@example.com:password"
set WorkspaceId="*****************"
set ModelId="*****************"
set Operation=-via http://example.net:10085 -export "Export_action.xls" -execute -get "D:\output.xls"

rem *** End of settings - Do not edit below this line ***

setlocal enableextensions enabledelayedexpansion || exit /b 1
cd %~dp0
if not %AnaplanUser% == "" set Credentials=-user %AnaplanUser%
set Command=.\AnaplanClient.bat %Credentials% -workspace %WorkspaceId% -model %ModelId% %Operation%
@echo %Command%
cmd /c %Command%
pause

Error message:

AnaplanClient.bat is not recognized as internal or external command, operable program or batch file

Best Answer

• Sheethal
    Answer ✓

This error could be because of incomplete Java Environment set up. Run "java -version" in Command Prompt to identify whether Java is installed correctly. 

Answers

• The error message indicates that the command line you are running cannot find the AnaplanClient.bat file. At a command prompt, try changing to your \anaplan-connect-1-3-3-3\ folder and execute the command from there.

• Hi ,

I'm facing the same error.Any solution?

Thanks,

Mahesh

• Hi

Could someone please suggest something .

I have checked for the JAVA Connection and also tried running cmd from the Anaplan connect folder. NO LUCK 😞    

• Hi I was facing the same issue for long and finally got the solution. Hope this works for all facing the same issue.

The example file is provided in example folder while the Anaplan Client.bat is in another folder. This is the reason why the error "Anaplan Client.bat is not an internal or external command" was thrown, because it was looking for the Anaplan Client.bat in the same folder where you are running for batch file.

Just copy & paste the batch file that you want to run in the folder where Anaplan Client.bat resides & then run the file.

This solved my problem.

• kartiendasolventoph
    edited July 2023

Solved this problem by changing folder name/path file without underscore(_) and hyphen(-)