Anything wrong with my formulas?

Hi,

I was taking the level1 certification exam, creating REP04 Employee Expense Summary.

Here are my formulas: 

Salary: 'EMP02 Employee Expenses'.Salary[SUM: 'SYS08 Employee Details'.Region, SUM: 'SYS08 Employee Details'.Role]

Bonus: 'EMP02 Employee Expenses'.Bonus[SUM: 'SYS08 Employee Details'.Region, SUM: 'SYS08 Employee Details'.Role]

Car Cost: 'EMP02 Employee Expenses'.Car Costs[SUM: 'SYS08 Employee Details'.Role, SUM: 'SYS08 Employee Details'.Region]

Phone Cost: 'EMP02 Employee Expenses'.Phone Costs[SUM: 'SYS08 Employee Details'.Role, SUM: 'SYS08 Employee Details'.Region]

Medical Cost: 'EMP02 Employee Expenses'.Medical Costs[SUM: 'SYS08 Employee Details'.Role, SUM: 'SYS08 Employee Details'.Region]

Total Expense: 'EMP02 Employee Expenses'.Total Employee Expenses[SUM: 'SYS08 Employee Details'.Role, SUM: 'SYS08 Employee Details'.Region]

I got incorrect results using these formulas, but I can't find the reason...

Thank you.

Best Answers

• Misbah
    Answer ✓

@YuyaoWang 

Formula looks ok which means either the inputs are not correct in SYS08 module or else Calcs are not working as expected in the EMP02 module

• @YuyaoWang 

If you received no error then make sure that the dimensions you have selected are the same as those in the example. 

Good luck and keep at it.