Build Guide

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Build Guide

Where is the 'Download the "Build Guide" from the resources tab' that is mentioned near the end of the New UX Experience Course ?

Also where are the MicroSprint Exercises ?

14 REPLIES 14
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Re: Build Guide

@RealAndyMartin 

I'm not familiar with the build guide but  @ChrisMullen did an awesome short video during the last Anaplan Live! which is short and really helpful building in New UX.

I guess that might be considered a micro sprint exercise.

If anyone knows about the build guide it would be Chris though. Hopefully, he can add some suggestions here.

Jared Dolich
Highlighted
Super Contributor

You can access the Build Guide and Microsprint Exercises from within the training itself. Just expand the Resources tab on the left of the training window and click the relevant link. I've attached a screenshot that shows exactly where this is located in the training.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I found the Resources tab (many thanks), however when I clicked on the link got the following "Access Denied" message:

Same happens on all the links.

Can anyone email me both Page Design's and Microsprint pdf ?

RealAndyMartin_0-1584522912303.png

Highlighted

@RealAndyMartin 

I got the page design job aid. Send me a private message with your email and I'll email it to you.

Can't attach documents here.

I get the same error for all the other links.

Seems like after you try to download the first file it blocks you from the others.

I'll send a ticket into academy@anaplan.com

Error.png

Jared Dolich
Highlighted
Super Contributor

So sorry about that! I forgot to check one little box when uploading the latest version. It should be fixed now, and you should be able to download the resources that were blocked.

Highlighted

@lindascott 

I was able to obtain all the documents!

Thank you!

@RealAndyMartin you should be good to go now.

Jared Dolich
Highlighted
Contributor

Hi, @JaredDolich , when I try to download, it shows a blank screen. @lindascott . 

Highlighted

Try this link @sosunkwo 

I am not getting an error. Both build guides are working.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/anaplanenablement/Community/New+UX+Training/Build+Guide+-+New+UX+Basic+Trai...

https://anaplanenablement.s3.amazonaws.com/Community/New+UX+Training/Build+Guide+-+End+User.pdf

If still a problem, send a note to support@anaplan.com

Jared Dolich
Highlighted
Contributor

Still shows a blank screen, even after clearing my cache. (see attached image). I will send an email to Anaplan Support. Thanks @JaredDolich @lindascott