Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Calculation of modules & Size....

This is a rough, high-level way to estimate - here's how I go about it: I get the total model size by going to the gear and double clicking on the cell count that shows up next to the "Model Settings" header (you can also get the model size by going to "Manage Models" and it will be displayed by the model name) I get the total cell count either from the same location (rounded) or by adding up the cell counts from each module Divide the model size by the number of model cells to get a size per cell To calculate the size of a given module, multiply the cell count from that module times the model size per cell from above Again - this is rough and does leave out the size of lists (which may or may not be material, depending on how your model is set up) and possibly other factors as well. But it's a good way to get an estimate. mx player apk

Highlighted

This is a rough, high-level way to estimate - here's how I go about it: I get the total model size by going to the gear and double clicking on the cell count that shows up next to the "Model Settings" header (you can also get the model size by going to "Manage Models" and it will be displayed by the model name) I get the total cell count either from the same location (rounded) or by adding up the cell counts from each module Divide the model size by the number of model cells to get a size per cell To calculate the size of a given module, multiply the cell count from that module times the model size per cell from above Again - this is rough and does leave out the size of lists (which may or may not be material, depending on how your model is set up) and possibly other factors as well. But it's a good way to get an estimate.
Highlighted
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

@barryallen1337 ,

Try this to get almost perfect size calculation for each module.

Module 1 has cell count of 90M and boolean format, the Actual size is 0.83 GB, as per yours 3.7 GB

Module 2 has cell count of 90M and Number format, the Actual size is 6.6 GB, as per yours 3.7 GB

001.png

Information provided above by David is the best way to calculate the accurate size.

Regards,

Vignesh M

Highlighted
New Contributor

This is a rough, high-level way to estimate - here's how I go about it:

• I get the total model size by going to the gear and double clicking on the cell count that shows up next to the "Model Settings" header (you can also get the model size by going to "Manage Models" and it will be displayed by the model name)
  • I get the total cell count either from the same location (rounded) or by adding up the cell counts from each module
  • Divide the model size by the number of model cells to get a size per cell
  • To calculate the size of a given module, multiply the cell count from that module times the model size per cell from above

Again - this is rough and does leave out the size of lists (which may or may not be material, depending on how your model is set up) and possibly other factors as well. But it's a good way to get an estimate.