Can I publish the saved view , in which the data is colour coded using compare icon ,into ux page?

medaganeshamanikanta
Occasional Contributor

Can I publish the saved view , in which the data is colour coded using compare icon ,into ux page?

Hello!

I have created a saved view in which the data is colour-coded using compare functionality icon whose screenshot is below.

medaganeshamanikanta_0-1655113216649.jpeg

If I publish the above-saved view on the UX page, the color coding is not coming into the data. I have shared that screenshot also.

medaganeshamanikanta_1-1655113298430.jpeg

Can anyone help me to solve this?

• UX
4 REPLIES 4
MarkWarren
Expert

You will need to create a custom view (rather than a saved view) and apply the conditional formatting in the UX.
If using the UX then you should not apply it in the model itself, unless you consider it useful for model builders, as it won't be viewed there.

Configure conditional formatting - Anaplan Technical Documentation

medaganeshamanikanta
Occasional Contributor

Hi @MarkWarren 

I have understood what you are trying to convey but my case is different.

I have used compare option , which is present beside conditional formatting icon, to create above color coded saved view. I want to know that if we upload that saved view , whose data is formatted using compare icon, Is there a way to retain the colour coding format as it is.

MarkWarren
Expert

Apologies, I didn't notice it wasn't conditional formatting (which would be preserved in the saved view, although you get more options in the UX).
Unfortunately, the compare functionality is not there yet. 
Vote for it in ideas exchange.
Compare format option to be available in UX pages - Anaplan Community

I think you will have to try and emulate the compare functionality you're using in a formula and use that for conditional formatting - if that's possible?

medaganeshamanikanta
Occasional Contributor

Thanks a lot @MarkWarren