Change version switchover

Hi All,

I am having problems adjusting the version switchover manually. But I have heard that it is possible to make this adjustment with an import action. But the problem is I don't know how to do this! Can someone help me and tell me how I should build this?

Thank you!

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Misbah
    Answer ✓

@alber818 

If you want to Import  into Versions you can do that by following these steps (though it would have been nice if you had shared what problems are you facing while changing it manually)

Step 1 -  Click on Export and Save it as .CSV so that you get a readymade template

Misbah_0-1578325445205.png

Step 2 - Make Changes in the Switchover date in Csv file (Keep the format as MMM YY) and save the file. Please make sure that you input forward switchover dates, for example if switchover date is Apr 19, don't load Mar 19. 

Step 3 - Upload the file by clicking on Import 

Misbah_1-1578325544934.png

Let us know if that doesn't help

Misbah

• Hi @alber818,

You can also create a module with a single line item formatted as Time period-Month dimensioned by version (in some case) and import this against the version switch over. 

You can publish both module and import action to the dashboard.

Note: Anyone can have access to this dashboard will able to change the switchover month.

Let me know if you need more help with this.

Thanks,

Sandeep

Answers