Changes not being saved after publish on the New UX

Hi

I made a few changes to a page on the UX and published those. Later when I opened the page again could not see those changes. Is that possible ?

Best Answer

• Glad to help @garima.rawat. Hmm not another page it would have to be  changes/edits to the same page at the same time by 2 different people.  Whoever clicks save, last, is the changes that Anaplan chooses as it takes the latest save.

Answers

• Hi @garima.rawat,

Hmm interesting situation! Can you share screenshots of the NUX page and share the specific steps/changes you made? 

There is an “Apply” button on custom views and other elements in the NUX, I would double check to see if you made sure to press “Apply” when making changes before publishing. 

• @DaanishSoomar It was nothing too complex just changed the names of two buttons on a page.

• @garima.rawat , hmm interesting. I would double check to see if you clicked “Apply” (if applicable) before publishing. 

Otherwise the only other possible explanation is that another model builder was in edit mode at the same time as you and they saved their edits after you did thereby overriding your changes (this happens rarely). 

• @DaanishSoomar Gotcha! I am assuming the later might have happened. Ever if the other model builder was editing some other page this can be possible right ?

• @DaanishSoomar gotcha! Thanks 🙂

• @garima.rawat - You’re welcome! Glad to help. Happy Model Building 🙂