Check value update in module

HI Team,

I need  to change cell color in grid of module1  if  cell value updated in module2. (both modules are related each other). 

So which method i should add in Module 1 to check for whether value in column of grid in module 2 is update or not.

Please guide me on same.

Thanks

Jerin

Answers

• Hi @Jerin_KJ 

Here we need to apply Conditional Formatting for the line items in module 1 . 

For this , first create a line item 'CF' in module 1 which has a formula which says If the Module 2 line item is BLANK then 0 ELSE 1 . ( You have mentioned that these two modules are related ) 

Using this CF line item in Module 1 . You can use Conditional Formatting on the line items you will need to change color in Module 1 . 

For more info on Conditional Formatting : 

https://help.anaplan.com/anapedia/Content/Modeling/Working_with_Data/Conditional_Formatting.html?_ga=2.32219512.750366227.1604165133-2045643957.1603268825

Apply this Conditional Formatting in Saved View which you have created for NewUX . 

Publish this Saved views grid in the NewUX . automatically NewUX will include these Conditional Formatting in the grid . 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Puneeth HP

Success is the Intersection of Dreams and Hardwork!