Clear Module Data

Hi 

I need to clear data for all 5 level(5 Numbered lists) using single import.Individually i have created clear actions at each level and it is working but I needed it to be done at top level i.e if i clear at top level all the data at child level should also be cleared.Any suggestions to clear at Top Level.

Thanks

SriNitya

Tagged:

Answers

• Enable breakback and import 0 to the top level to clear everything. If it's not a number, there is no way to clear at top level
  • Hi 

I need to clear data for all 5 level(5 Numbered lists) using single import.Individually i have created clear actions at each level and it is working but I needed it to be done at top level i.e if i clear at top level all the data at child level should also be cleared.Any suggestions to clear at Top Level.

@anirudh It is for user settings to provide access to users at different level of Hierarchy and clear the access after every update( to clear at top level)

• Hi Srinitya,

What is the reason you need to do it in only one import action?

• Client has asked to make it one action 

• Hello SriNitya

Just Thinking about creating a filter module where you will select top items to filter.

Based on this filter you can create a view of a module with a filtered child items to be erased.

And import this view to the desired module to clean with one action.

Does it make sense?

• Create a process and add all the required actions. Publish to a dashboard and the user will only have to click this one process to run all the required actions.
    If the user does not want to have to run multiple actions this will solve that issue.