Combining Boolean value for some condition.

I Have Boolean line item for a module which consists of country and employee List as dimension. for another module having country as dimension and one boolean line item how can i check boolean line item as true if any one of the employee data for that particular country is true in source module(consists of employee and Country List as a dimension )

Answers

•  Hi @Malya727 ,

I tried to replicated your issue.

I have created module having country and employee List and Boolean Line item and Line item Country List formatted.

naushad786_0-1619687329412.png

naushad786_0-1619688102437.png

I have created another module having country list Only with boolean line item where I have written formula. it will be true if any one of the employee data is there.

naushad786_1-1619687359980.png

naushad786_2-1619687585991.png

Hope it will help you.

Thanks,

Naushad

• Hello @Malya727 

You can use the formula x[ANY:y]

https://help.anaplan.com/f96a79a4-4dd3-47bd-af4b-921409885a6c-x[ANY:y]

In your source module (dimensioned by Country and employee) you add a line item (I called it "Item Country") formatted with the country list and containing the country item. For that, you can create (if you don't have it already) a system module SYS Country that has a List item line item 

ITEM(Country)

and reference it.

Module by country and employee.jpg

Then, in your target module (dimensioned by Country) you can use the x[ANY:y] formula

'Module by Country and Employee'.Boolean[ANY: 'Module by Country and Employee'.Item Country]

Module by country.jpg

Hope this helps