Completed Level 1 and level 2 certification ....how to get model builder certificate...

KARTHIKNAGURU
Occasional Contributor

Completed Level 1 and level 2 certification ....how to get model builder certificate...

Respected sir/mam

I have completed level 1 and level 2 certifications ,Now i want to get model builder certificate what is the next thing i had to do to get model builder certification

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
MaartenGijbels
Regular Contributor

First of all, congratulations on passing L2!

Via the academy you can take a virtual lesson of "the anaplan way", I've heard good review about this. So this is probably the best option.

There is also the option to do it in person via a classroom training provided by Anaplan or if your company invites a trainer. But that's very dependant on what's possible in your region due to COVID.

View solution in original post

kingoflion
New Contributor

You need to get The Anaplan Way done.  The Anaplan Way is an online course.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
MaartenGijbels
Regular Contributor

First of all, congratulations on passing L2!

Via the academy you can take a virtual lesson of "the anaplan way", I've heard good review about this. So this is probably the best option.

There is also the option to do it in person via a classroom training provided by Anaplan or if your company invites a trainer. But that's very dependant on what's possible in your region due to COVID.

KARTHIKNAGURU
Occasional Contributor

Will there be any exams in this or only lessons....

kingoflion
New Contributor

You need to get The Anaplan Way done.  The Anaplan Way is an online course.