Conditonal Formatting on Published Line Items to dashboard
I am facing an issue with conditional formatting when publishing line item using "Publish Selected Line Items to Dashboard". After I apply conditional formatting it works okay on dashboard till I switch to a project that should have no conditional formatting. In that case, I see a conditional formatting event though it should be blank.
1. A module that is holding Conditional formatting (I see that NaN gives me no color):
2. Dashboard view: I see that the published line item shows orange color for Dummy Project.
3. I switch after showing Dummy project to Hemma project and it shows Orange as well even though it is supposed to be blank.
4. I switch to Project 10 which should be green and it is working okay.
5. I switch back to Hemma and now instead of orange colour, I see green colour.
But if I close and reopen dashboard, conditional formatting is working as expected, up until I don't select a project that has some color formatting and then switches to a project that has none.
Re: Conditonal Formatting on Published Line Items to dashboard
@TimeToBedArek , are your opportunities in a hierarchy? If so, you may want to look at the summary method and switch it to none for your conditional formatting line item. I've seen dashboards where the cf gets messed up because a model builder has summary methods on sum for the line item.
Recreated this issue and it is exactly behaving the same way that you described in the post. I initially thought that it is because of the color scheme that we are using as Anaplan is not able to identify what color should be assigned to NaN. But then I realized it is working if we publish whole grid on the module. Please log a ticket with Anaplan Support and see if this is some kind of bug
Thought of trying it in NUX but it is still under investigation