Contracts missing after importing data

Hi all, hope you can help me. During my last data import to Anaplan, 2 contracts were not imported in. However during the import there's no error annoncement or log saying that these Anaplan has failed to import these 2 contracts. Only when users found out that their contracts are not visible on dashboard that I learnt about the missing. When I open the model, these 2 contracts are not found in Operation Data Store. 

Can you please suggest me a way to find out why these contracts are not imported? What are the possible reasons for such a missing? Thanks a lot in advance. 

Answers

• @**** 

If there were no error messages after running the import then the only suggestion I can offer is that they were missing from the source data.

Trying reconciling the source data to that found in Anaplan to check that the two contracts were actual part of the source data set.

• @**** 

Is the view on the Page/Dashboard filtered?  If so, there could be something wrong with your filter.  To understand, do a search of the list for those contacts to see if they are there.

Rob

• Hi Rob, I have search for the contract key in Operation Data system, the 2 contracts are not there. They must have been rejected during the import but there's no log.
  • @**** 

When you run the action to build the Contracts list manually, do you get an error?  Maybe there was an error if it was automated.  If there is not an error, make sure the missing contracts are in the source system.

Rob