Create Survey Panel for Users in NUX

Dear Experts,

Any suggestion or guidance how can we create a Survey Panel like this in NUX for the users?

Ishan_0-1612336774956.png

Many thanks,

Ishan

Answers

• There are different ways, the easiest/most look like would be:

- create a list from 0 to 10

- create a module with this list and as many line items as you want questions

- boolean format them

- display that module

• Thanks a lot for the response Nathan!!

I had the same logic in my mind, was just wondering we might have something different in NUX so thought of seeking guidance on this 🙂

Thanks again,
    Ishan 
  • @Ishan 

Here's a survey I created in NewUX. Doesn't meet your exact requirement but pretty close. The survey responses are dependent dropdowns, so each question has different responses possible. There's also a progress bar on the top, and a score at the bottom that indicates if you're ready for anaplan!

Survey1.png

• hi, what are your list, dimension for that?

• I really like @JaredDolich's solution around using a list-formatted item and adding visualizations.

I'll also add that you can now use Data Write Actions to set up a UI similar to your initial ask around a standard "Net Promoter Score" approach.

ryan_kohn_1-1662055521131.png

Each data write action has a simple configuration (below), though setting them up for a wide variety of question types may be a bit cumbersome.

ryan_kohn_2-1662055611832.png