Dashboard View Error

myviewerror.PNG

Hi , we sre all getting this error on some dashboards, and can noit work out how to stop it

Any suggestions please?

thanks

Tagged:

Answers

• We have been experiencing this too. Interested in knowing what we can do to stop it.
  • Hi @DeveloperCYT @bdeaton,

I tried to recreate the same error what you got by trial and error method. During this exercise what I found was that, if by accidentally or unintentionally someone switched off the personal dashbaord access button then you would have this issue / the dilaog pop up warning you that "MY VIEW" cannot be displayed. So, do check whether your personal dashboard was switched off by someone accidentally after you had created your view.

Let me know if this solves the issue and also if it was solved in any other way.

Regards,

Adithya

• Hello Adithya,
    I've been getting this message as well, and as an administrator, I would expect not receiving this message. When I turned off the Personal Dashboard switch the message was gone. Would it be right to turn the Personal Dashboard feature off due to the fact that I'm an administrator?
    Thanks
    Laila
  • Did you ever figure out what was going on with this? I continue to experience it.
  • Every single one of our dashboards displays this error.  Why would this happen for every dashboard?

• @DeveloperCYT 

If you haven't already, make sure you log that with support@anaplan.com