Data Export Script error.

Dear Expert ,

Looking for your kind guidance , I am trying to export the data via script . we have been given process to use in script to export the data from Ana-plan . When i am passing the Details in Script i am getting below shown error

Shailendr_0-1618395252263.png

And Script sample as below which i am trying to run.

set FilePath="C:\Anaplan-Connect\anaplan-connect-1.4.4\anaplan-connect\To be deleted later\Anaplan Connect - Export Test TXT.txt"
set ProcessName="ACIntegration_Test_Export TXT"
set DumpName="C:\Anaplan-Connect\anaplan-connect-1.4.4\anaplan-connect\dump.txt"
set Chunksize=1
set Operation=-debug -service %ServiceUrl% -auth %AuthUrl% -workspace %WorkspaceId% -model %ModelId% -chunksize %Chunksize% -process %ProcessName% -execute -get %FilePath%
rem *** End of settings - Do not edit below this line ***

setlocal enableextensions enabledelayedexpansion || exit /b 1

Where as when i am keeping file path without .txt extension as above its working and downloading the data in File format. 

Kindly do advice me what i need to change in script or from model side setting.

warm Regards

Shail Dubey

Best Answer

• ben_speight
    Answer ✓

Insert

-export "Anaplan Connect - Export Test TXT"

immediately before the -get

Answers

• Dear Ben ,

Really thankyou for the advice , suggested did magic and I am able to download in required format .txt .

Appreciate your great support.

Could you please Also Advice me for GL Hierarchy load Script? Actually I need to import GL Account master Data and GL Account Hierarchy . I have been provided with Single Process Name for Both Action and have also Provided with two file name for master data and for Hierarchy load. 

Does the import will work with single Script or do I need to create two Separate Script ..1 for GL Master Data load and 2nd . for GL hierarchy Load?

Kindly advice on the same. Appreciate you kind guidance .

Warm Regards

Shailender Dubey