Dynamic selection of list members based on driver list.

Hi Folks, I have two list( Product and Customer) Product in Row Axis(Its member are P1 to P100) and customer(Its member are C1 to C20) in Column Axis. If I select C1 then product list will get reduced to 

C1
P1  
P2  
P3  
p4  
P5  
  C2
P6  
P7  
P8  
P9  
P10 and so on       

How to achive this functionality.

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Hi guys,

This could be achieved by creating a numbered list of Product with Customer list as the parent. Publish the view twice to a dashboard. On the first view, right click and select Level and only select Customer. On the second view, assuming that the Customer - Product hierarchy is at the Row, set the Synchronize.With this, it will achieve the dynamic selection effect requested. Give it a try. Let me know if you could get it to work.

Regards,
    Leo
  • [quote=Leo Tadjudin]Hi guys,

This could be achieved by creating a numbered list of Product with Customer list as the parent. Publish the view twice to a dashboard. On the first view, right click and select Level and only select Customer. On the second view, assuming that the Customer - Product hierarchy is at the Row, set the Synchronize.With this, it will achieve the dynamic selection effect requested. Give it a try. Let me know if you could get it to work.

Regards,
    Leo[/quote]Thought it would be clearer with some screens.

Let me know if it works.

Regards,

Leo

Answers

• Hi,
    Right now it is not possible but you can achieve same by using numbered lists. Try to research on numbered lists.

Thanks
    Ravikumar
  • Hello,

Vivek's request is exactly what I need for a model I am designing, I am using a numbered list and have assigned properties based on lists that I would like to filter by inside a module. Any updates?