Employees per Team

Hello,

I have this "Employee Profile" module with dimensions Time and Employee list as shown below: 

Team.png

Immediate Superior Line item is a list-formatted line item, that uses also "Employee List" as format.

Is it possible to make another module using this data, to show all employees reporting to each Immediate Superior every month/quarter?

I am now trying to create an "Employees per Team" module but cannot proceed because it seems that I need to use Employee List Twice for the said module? 

Note: I did not created an Employee List with hierarchy since the employees are fluid, moving from one team to another frequently hence just created a single employee list and just created a module with time dimensions to include all employee details each period.

Hope you can help me on this. Thank you.

Best regards,

Sarah

Best Answer

Answers

• Yes, simply sum a counter by the supervisor as shown below. It works for the one level sub-ordinates. For multi-level, we have to think of another solution.

image.pngimage.png

• Hi @SarahE ,

Have you tried using a function called "TEXTLIST", Its similar to SUM but for works for Text. 

Hope this helps.

• Yes already thought of it, but my requirement needs much more complex one. Thank you for the response.

• This met my requirement, thank you!