Extensions

BSteiner
New Contributor

Re: 3rd-party add-ons

Hey @MagaliP!

Following up on this thread - Is the Google Sheets Add-in still on the roadmap for the second half of 2020? This would be a game-changer for my team at Netflix. Looking forward to hearing more!

MagaliP
Community Boss

Hi, Yes it is. I will keep you posted when we are ready.

Thank you for your interest!

Magali Pelissier, Product Manager - Extensions (Excel Add-in, PowerPoint Add-in, Google Sheets Add-on)
Check out our dedicated Community page in the Platform section!
BSteiner
New Contributor

Hey @MagaliP 

I'm just a regular Anaplan user in Finance here at Netflix and wanted to let you know that we've been blocked from using the Google Sheets Add-on internally due to security and data access concerns. It's blocked the entire company from using the extension, I can't imagine we're the only users with this problem. While there might not be much you can do and I don't have the technical details - I wanted to call it out and let you know that it's unfortunate not to be able to use it at the end-user level. (For context we're a Gsuite first company and don't use Excel or ppt much)

MagaliP
Community Boss

Thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear this. I cannot find any support ticket - could you please contact Anaplan Support and copy me in the email? I would like to investigate the issue and if so, work with your IT team on what's blocking you. Thank you

Magali Pelissier, Product Manager - Extensions (Excel Add-in, PowerPoint Add-in, Google Sheets Add-on)
MagaliP
Community Boss

Great news, we have added new content to our Community. It has already more than 1,000+ views over the last 30 days so check it out!

The headlines are;

We will keep adding new content regularly (we are working on some exciting things like training and badges!) so I would recommend you subscribe if you haven’t already to receive regular updates.