I built something similar to @Amaya but i just added a bit more descriptions.
1. 'INP Select Level' is where you make your selection. Notice that 'SYS Ragged List.Display?' becomes TRUE accordingly.
1. A ragged list (non composite list) same with yours is built.
1. '1' is added to 'Final Level' because members such 'Revenue' and 'Costs' do not have parents.
2. Note that the summary method for all line items are 'Formula'.
3. And because the summary method for 'Display?' is also 'Formula', i cannot use LOOKUP to make this formula more dynamic than what you see, i.e.
INP Select Level.'L1?' AND Final Level = 1 OR INP Select Level.'L2?' AND Final Level = 2 OR INP Select Level.'L3?' AND Final Level = 3 OR INP Select Level.'L4?' AND Final Level = 4 OR INP Select Level.'L5?' AND Final Level = 5
1. Blueprint of 'INP Select Level'.
Please let your stakeholders know that while Ragged Hierarchies are more compact, a lot of workaround such as the one shown here is needed. Your stakeholders need to know the pros and cons of ragged vs composite hierarchies.