Filtering by Line Item (List)

Hi,

I have created a filter to my module where users can select an item from the filter, which the module will then show those which apply (via boolean).

However, I cannot seem to show all items? I created a top hierarchy in the list, but my boolean formula is S_Reporting Group Selector.Reporting Group Selector = Reporting Group and so when all is selected, the boolean does not apply. How can I fix this?
Thanks

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Hello,

you should create a separate Boolean condition 'if selected item = parent(item)' and add it to your final Boolean LI used as a filter.

Best regards

Kristina

Answers

• Hi @CommunityMember113484 

set the summary method of the line item used as filter to "any" or "all".

Cheers,

Alex.

• Hi Alex,
    I tried both and it didn't quite work! I think it's because each product is part of a reporting group, so when all is selected, the boolean is not checked?
  • thanks for the feedback.

As per the formula in your original post, seems to me that your selector is at "Product group" level, whereas your target module is at "product" level? If this is the case, you will have to use a Lookup in your filtering boolean line item: something like this: S_Reporting Group Selector.Reporting Group Selector = Reporting Group[lookup: product group]

Could that be the case?

• Thanks this worked!!