How can I set conditions (IF THEN ELSE) when the first argument of my IF statement is not BOOLEAN

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

How can I set conditions (IF THEN ELSE) when the first argument of my IF statement is not BOOLEAN

Hi,

Would like to know how can I set conditions (IF THEN ELSE) when the first argument of my IF statement is not BOOLEAN formatted. What I'm trying to do is put conditions on my Row's A+/A++...ect to determine what number (6,9,12..ect) they will fall under. I have a pic attached. Please advice. 

Thank you 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Re: How can I set conditions (IF THEN ELSE) when the first argument of my IF statement is not BOOLEA

@neg177 

Just set this up like a Mapping module, change the format to boolean and check the appropriate selections.

Rob

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: How can I set conditions (IF THEN ELSE) when the first argument of my IF statement is not BOOLEA

By Mapping Model you mean Just make my List Items into the Line Items and my Numbers as well and then do the conditions? 

Highlighted
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

@neg177 

I was actually thinking this:

2020-10-29_14-47-35.png

I guess it depends on what you are attempting to do.  I was "thinking" you were trying to figure out what is "valid".  Again, more of a mapping module.

If you need to see the values by a particular month/timeframe, then you can add time to this module and use ANY to populate it from a transactional module.

Rob

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

OOOHH I see what you are saying. That was very helpful! 

Thank you