How to Change Password on Community?

Paul_Petersen
Certified Master Anaplanner

How to Change Password on Community?

I understand that the Community site and the Anaplan platform use different credentials. Because I use a password manager I try to keep them in sync.  However, I can't see where on Community I can change my Community password? 

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JaredDolich

Re: How to Change Password on Community?

@Paul_Petersen 

I could not agree more Paul! This is my number one struggle with Anaplan Community is keeping my passwords in sync because I cannot have Chrome or Edge remember two different passwords, only one. So, I usually set Chrome to remember my platform password and Edge to remember my community password. Sorry you have to experience this too. 

Anyway, changing you community password is easy. Just go to this website, to sign in and click on "Help". then click on "forgot password".

https://id.anaplan.com/

JaredDolich_0-1638318750111.png

Jared Dolich

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JaredDolich

@Paul_Petersen 

I could not agree more Paul! This is my number one struggle with Anaplan Community is keeping my passwords in sync because I cannot have Chrome or Edge remember two different passwords, only one. So, I usually set Chrome to remember my platform password and Edge to remember my community password. Sorry you have to experience this too. 

Anyway, changing you community password is easy. Just go to this website, to sign in and click on "Help". then click on "forgot password".

https://id.anaplan.com/

JaredDolich_0-1638318750111.png

Jared Dolich
Paul_Petersen
Certified Master Anaplanner

Thanks Jared!  Password question makes me feel like a total noob!  I didn't consider the 'Forgot Password' option because... well, I haven't forgotten it.  I just want to change it. 

Thanks!

Paul

JaredDolich

@Paul_Petersen 

Yeah, so true. It's almost a slight to have to click on "forgot password". There's no option for proactivity! Anyway, glad you're taking it in stride. Just know you're in good company.

Jared Dolich