How to Copy Actuals into forecast

MaithriK
Contributor

How to Copy Actuals into forecast

Hi,

How to use Metadata properties to load actuals into forecast.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AntonMineev
Certified Master Anaplanner

In your case (I see the native versions) the fact copying should go automatically (see screenshot for example).

Снимок экрана 2021-12-29 в 08.30.19.png

The blue cells are available for input (forecast). If I change a fact in January, it will also change the number in January for the forecast.

For this to work, check the LI settings (the switchover must be on).

Снимок экрана 2021-12-29 в 08.32.51.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AntonMineev

Hi @MaithriK!

This question depends on the architecture of your solution. In a nutshell: when using native versions, the actual will be displayed in the forecast automatically (you only need to set the switchover to versions and make sure it is active on LI). If you use custom versions, you will have to import the data (or different LI with actual and forecast and then filter them on the dashboard).

MaithriK
Contributor

I am not able to do it in versions. Getting error message. Can you please share if you have above any example.

Error1.PNG

Thanks for the reply.

ChrisAHeathcote
Community Boss

@MaithriK 

Actual version can not have a switchover setting...

Chris
HeathcoteAndHerran.com
AntonMineev

In your case (I see the native versions) the fact copying should go automatically (see screenshot for example).

Снимок экрана 2021-12-29 в 08.30.19.png

The blue cells are available for input (forecast). If I change a fact in January, it will also change the number in January for the forecast.

For this to work, check the LI settings (the switchover must be on).

Снимок экрана 2021-12-29 в 08.32.51.png

MaithriK
Contributor

Thank You, Will work on this.