How to add badges for earned certifications?

I have completed all the training and earned the Anaplan Certified Model Builder certificate but there are no badges reflecting on my profile. Please advice.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• emilydunn
    Answer ✓

Yes, @mjagga the new version of The Anaplan Way badge will be included in the August release of badges. We'll take care of you!

Answers

• @mjagga 

That is actually a REALLY good idea. The only certifications that have a corresponding badge on the profile is the Master Anaplanner, The Anaplan Way, and Train the Trainer L1.

@ChrisMullen and @emilydunn is this something we can do? 

GREAT question @mjagga -Let's keep this conversation going!!

• Thank you for your quick response, Jared. Appreciate it. 

I have completed "The Anaplan Way" but still is not reflecting on the profile. 

Also, Anaplan has badges for the mentioned certifications but just a thought that having badges for Certified Model builders might give an edge to the available talent pool.

• Hi @mjagga  - 

@JaredDolich  is right, it's a great idea! And we're way ahead of you. 🙂

As we announced last Thursday, the badges we will be releasing at the end of August are all about the Academy. We're releasing badges related to Level 1-3 Model Building, the Anaplan Way, and all certifications.

Take a look at Kayne's blog post and let us know if you have any more questions.

Thanks!

• @mjagga Got it!

According to @emilydunn it looks like your wish will be coming true at the end of this month!

As for the Anaplan Way, I got the badge from taking the instructor led course - that badge might be deprecated by the new online / virtual version. Not sure. Maybe @emilydunn or @KayneSchwarz may know? 

• Thank you @emilydunn and @JaredDolich . Appreciate your response and glad to know this. 

• Hello,

Can you please advise if badge was included into Anaplan Model Builder Certificate as I cant see it?

Kind regards

Telman