How to aggregate of data with different dimensions across modules.

Hi everyone.

I have two modules. Each module has different dimensions.

And I would like to aggregate these modules to one modules.

Please see below:

image.jpg

I assume that it will be solved by importing data between modules.

But I don't know the specific solution.

How can I solve the problem?

Best regards,

Taku

Best Answer

• Kanishq17
    Answer ✓

hi @taku.s 

create a new list which contains all the list members of module 1 and module 2, either manually or by importing action (list-list import) and then create a module with this list and the line items of modules, then import twice from each module and keep those actions in a process

Answers

• Hi @taku.s ,

Why do you want to aggregate 2 different dimensions the way you have shown, Is it only for display purpose?

If it is only for Display, you can just publish the 2 modules on the dashboard, otherwise you cannot have 2 dimensions one after another in a module.

Let me know if this helps, other wise can you please explain your query in more detail.

Thanks,

Yash

• Hi @taku.s 

I think you need to

1. create new list(Module C)

2. Create Saved View in Module A and Module B

3. Import data module A and Module B using saved view to new list properties and in module C use formula from new list properties or

4. Import data module A and Module B using saved view to Module C

Regards,

Panji

• @Yash1 

Thank you for your reply.

Because I would like to output the data as one flat file.

I aggregate 2 different dimensions.

Best reagards,

Taku

• Hi,@Kanishq17 

Thank you for your reply.

I'll try it later!

regards.

• Hi,

1. Create a New List .

2. Now Create 2 Line Items in the previous two modules to create the Codes for Importing the List items in the New List. Line Item 1 formula(1st module): CUMULATE(1,FALSE, 'List 1 Name'). Set the Summary of this Line item as 'MAX'.

3. Line Item 2 formula (2nd Module): CUMULATE(1,FALSE, 'List 2 Name')+ 'Line Item 1'[SELECT: Top Level of List 1]

4. Now You can import from both the Modules using these two Line Items as Codes into the new list.

5. Then create a new Module with this list and the corresponding data in the module.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Shubham