How to apply sum function(or any) on time line item?

Cee-Cee shop module is where my Spool & Cages incoming, Outgoing happens 

In Cee-Cee shop module i have Expected Cee-Cee return date which is nothing but (Date + Lead time days)

Now in Expected Repair item return module, I have expected line item - What I'm trying to do is or requirement is to take from the incoming(Cee-Cee Shop module) line item to Expected(Expected Repair item return module) line item on the basis of Expected Cee-Cee return date line item(Cee-Cee Shop module) 

End result will be on 1st Oct 19 when I enter incoming as 100 in Cee-Cee Shop module since the lead time is 15 days the incoming no-goes onto Expected line item but shows only on 16'th Oct 19.

I've also attached an Excel file to get a better understanding.

Thanks & Regards

Sorry if there are any language mistakes.

Cee shop daily.PNGCee shop month.PNG

Cee shop solution.PNG

Best Answer

• Hi,

You can use the POST formula as shown below.

Note that you can enter different lead time, and the POST keyword will accumulate accordingly onto the same day.

The 'Incoming' date calculated in 'Cee Cee From' isn't used in POST, i just put it there for reference purpose.

Screen Shot 2019-10-11 at 9.16.47 AM.png

Thanks,

LipChean

Answers

• @vsbwofficial 

Assuming you are going with two module approach where your second module ( Expected Repair item return module) has Month in a dimension and Cee Cee Shop Module has Day as a dimension. Do following steps

Go to Expected Cee Return Date Line Item in Cee Cee Shop Module and change the Summary to "Last Non Blank" for Time Period

Then Go to the Second Module and Just refer the Expected Return date & Incoming from First Module as Anaplan will automatically roll up the numbers from Days to Months. No SUM is required.

Hope that helps

Thanks,

Misbah

• Hi @Misbah 

I'm curious, can you show how you "refer the Expected Return date & Incoming from First Module as Anaplan will automatically roll up the numbers from Days to Months" 

And what if there are multiple values to be aggregated to the same month?

Thanks,

LipChean

• Thank you so much