It is a common error to include the dimension of the target line item in an attempt to add a filter.
This will simply increase the size of your module by a factor equal to the number of items in the list.
Follow these steps to set up your filter;
1. Create a module dimensioned by the list occupying the rows section of the pivot and Users.
2. Add a line item and format this as the list which will form the criteria of your filter (Account Type). Populate this line item in a similar way to the target module, TEST.
3. Add a boolean line item and name this 'Filter'.
4. Create a second module containing the user list only. Add a list formatted line item of the list you would like to base your filter on ( Account Type ). We will call this module 'Account Type Selection' and the line item 'Account Type Filter'.
5. Back in the first module add this formula to the boolean line item =AccountTypeSelection.AccountTypeFilter = Module1.AccountType This should generate a TRUE boolean for all items whose Account Type property matches the item selected in the filter module.
6. In your target module apply a filter, select the filter module and line item. Ensure you use 'Current User', to define the user dimension.
7. Save as a different view and publish to a dashboard along with the line item used in the Account Type Selection module.