How to download "Anaplan Way - App" for testing

KOBAYASHI
Contributor

How to download "Anaplan Way - App" for testing

Hello,

I am new to a project using Anaplan.

Since I am asked to create a manual for testing, I thought that I could make use of "Anaplan Way - App" as a best practice for testing. 

However, I don't know how to download this App; I checked this solution but could not find any download link or alike.

Could you please tell me how to download the App?

Or, is there any other resource or template that I can make use of for testing? (e.g., templates for writing user story or test scripts.)

Thank you very much in advance. 

4 REPLIES 4
Misbah

Re: How to download "Anaplan Way - App" for testing

@KOBAYASHI 

Here is the path 

Misbah_0-1634276749762.png

Misbah

KOBAYASHI
Contributor

Thank you very much for your reply.

This is the page I reached; the page looks broken.

https://community.anaplan.com/t5/it/Agile-Implementation-The-Anaplan-Way/ba-p/28066

KOBAYASHI_0-1634283039944.png

KOBAYASHI_1-1634283060929.png

LinyangSR
Certified Master Anaplanner

I am also facing the same issue. The page looks broken. Did you end up getting the app?
lindascott
Super Contributor

In the event the AppHub tile is not working, here is the link to download the Anaplan Way app directly: Agile Implementation - The Anaplan Way 2020 app 

1. Log in to Anaplan.
  2. Click the link to download (directly from the AppHub):
  3. If you have access to multiple workspaces, you will be prompted to select the workspace where you would like to download the app.
  4. While the app is downloading, you will see a blank white screen. The download may take several minutes. The app will automatically open once it has downloaded.