How to pull property data in line item

Hi,

I have module with two lists and in that module for one line item i need to pull data from one of the List's property. for example: i have Employee list with its property as "Position" and i have module with Employee & Product as List and i have Line item as Position. So i need to pull Position of all employees in that Module.

Waiting for solution.

Thanks,

Priyanka

Tagged:

Answers

• @priyanka1029 

I would suggest build top level to Employee list and give direct reference of a list property in your target module .

• Hi @priyanka1029 

As best practises, we don’t recomend to use list property instead you can create a system module with employee dimension & store all the list properties value in this module & you can refer this module to next module

Thanks

Akhtar

• Hi @priyanka1029 

you can click on the formula bar and refer it to that list.property(if your module has that dimension/list).

If your module does not have that list from where you want to bring the list.property, then create a line item for lookup of that list and use the below formula.

list.property[lookup: <list formatted line item>]

it is not the best practice to bring the list property into line item of module. Create a system module and hold all your properties there and refer from module to module.

Thanks,
    Manjunath