Contributor

How to restore a deleted Model?

How to restore a deleted Model?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Re: How to restore a deleted Model?

HI @aashca9 , 

As an admin you cannot restore a deleted model. You need to contact Anaplan Support. They will know what to do. 

However, it depends when you deleted the model. Some years ago when I bumped into this problem it used to be a 24h or 48h time since removal so they could recover it. Right now I am not sure. 

Best is to contact Anaplan as soon as possible and see if they can help you!

Good luck!

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi @Manuela_Apostol

I did reach out to Anaplan support, and they said a deleted model can not be restored. So, was not sure if anyone had been in a similar situation and what did they do to recover the deleted model.

Thank you,

Aashca

Highlighted

I am sorry to hear. When was the model removed?
Did Anaplan mentioned something about a min/max time from which they can recover a model?

@aashca9 

For information, Support should be able to restore a deleted model within 2 weeks of the deletion.  After that time, unfortunately it is no longer possible

David

Highlighted

@aashca9 I hope that it is within the time frame mentioned.

In practice make sure you always archive the model if it contains something another model does not as it does not contribute to using your workspace capacity in the same way. 

If its a copy of another model with different data you could copy your current model and reload the previous data. 

Thanks,

Usman